- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience with a wide range of key internal distribution systems, including collections, allocations, and distribution software preferred.
- Strong PC and Mac skills. High proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Google apps.
- Impeccable listening skills. Ability to actively listen to communication in its entirety and ask clarifying questions when appropriate.
- Excellent verbal communication with the ability to interface with the executive team, all internal employees, and external clients and vendors.
- Strong written communication with the ability to learn and engage intended audience.
- Strong critical thinking skills paired with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions to problems.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adapt in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Ability to time manage and meet aggressive deadlines.
- A positive attitude paired with a passion to work in a highly visible and highly important position.
About The Orchard:
The Orchard is an independent music, video and film distribution company and top-ranked Multi Channel Network operating in more than 25 global markets. With its roots in digital music distribution, the Company today works with independent artists, labels, and other content providers to distribute nearly one third of all digital music content to hundreds of digital and mobile outlets around the world. The Orchard streamlines content owners’ business complexity with an intuitive client dashboard, comprehensive rights management and tailored client support.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law